Click on the title above to get the pattern.
It can be made any size you want simply by enlarging the drawing. Have fun using the colors of your choice.
1. Sew sand fabric to water fabric to form background.
2. Trace individual pattern pieces onto paper side of freezer paper.
3. Iron fusible web to back of appliqué fabric. Leave paper on back until attaching to background.
4. Press appropriate freezer paper pattern piece on front of fabric. Threespot Damselfish is yellow with black spots.
5. Cut out & place all shapes on background according to pattern.
6. Fuse following manufacturer’s directions.
7. Stitch detail lines or use a pigma pen to draw.
8. Using free-motion appliqué or method of your choice, appliqué elements to background.
9. Frame or add a border & quilt as usual.
This pattern is copyrighted and is intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
(Home) (Patterns) (New Patterns) (Monthly Free Pattern Drawing) (Past Winners) (Free Pattern) (Ordering Info)
(Lectures/Workshop) (Quilting Tips) (Contact Info) (Biography) (Links) (Site Map)
© Cornelia Carpenter 2015, All rights reserved.